What is the Game Localization?
First of all, video games have become a popular place by becoming a part of our lives. Game Localization is not only limited to translating specific language to target language. Game Localization is to reflect the culture of the player and ensure that it does not attract any foreignness. Games contain multiple interactions.
What are these interactions?
It gives players to control over the protagonists, directing the story, developing their imagination and many interactions and accomplishments. Games are divided into several categories within themselves.
What is the difference between categories in Game Localization?
Almost all of the main categories contain different forms of gameplay and dialogue, so translators who are not familiar with the category can offer you a straight translation. However, rather than just translating and giving, we would like to share the feelings that the developer wants to give you in the target language.
Pros of Game Localization:
- Allows the developer to grow its target group.
- Allows the developer to discover new market areas.
- Allows players to experience the game in their own language.
- It ensures that the translation is transferred to the target language without intact.
- Reflects the cultural specifics of the translation.